Saturday, August 15, 2026

Free printable! Vinyl jackets for your vinyl records

Long time no see!

It's been a while without posting.  I have been very busy studying for an state exam since last September; the test happened on April,  but I was so mentally and physically exhausted that I was not in the mood for crafting.  Now that I am on vacation I am more inclined to spend time on minis. 

I started a couple of days ago, retaking the construction of the Ladureé cart.  Since I still have some pieces to paint, I am spending the drying periods doing other stuff. 

Yesterday I made a vinyl jacket of the soundtrack of K-Pop Demon Hunters film - hubby and I became big fans:

 

I chose the regular edition.  It even has a record inside!

When I was updating the vinyl jacket file, I realized I never shared it, so HERE are some vinyl jackets for your record collection.  I realize that they are my personal favorites, but maybe you want to use some of them in your scene.  I have also included 3 empty ones, in case you want to design your own.

 

My collection.  Dua Lipa's record is painted pink, like the real one!

I got the records a long time ago, but I found a bunch here in case you are interested.  Be mindful, the records are very bulky, so maybe you may want to use printables as well.  In that case, here is a video where you can get some 1:6 scale records, courtesy of Little Maggie Shop.  To make them 1:12 scale select "Print at 50%" in your printer's menu.

 

The collection, in the ballet studio

As always, please feel free to print as many as you like, make gifts for friends and family, and pass the file along to anyone; links back are nice too.  Just please do not sell the file or your creations.  Thank you very much, and enjoy! ♥ 

No comments: