Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The Ballet Studio - finishing with the wallpaper

My ink printer is running out of colored ink, but I managed to print two more sheets of striped wallpaper to finish the ballet studio.

It was *almost* two sheets.  I had to patch them up with a little bit of scrap paper from other sections of the wall.  But then, I had the two windows to cut out.  And to do so I had no other recourse but to take several measurements from the roof and draw the patterns in the wallpaper:

Cutting the space for the hinges was easy.  The window, not so much...

Thank goodness for sharp X-Acto knives!

First window cut, one to go.  See the tiny bit without paper at the bottom?
I proceeded exacty the same with the second window.  With the first one as reference was a little easier, and finally the wallpaper was put in place:

Looking good!
And done!  Now the only thing lacking are the lights and the mirror.  Hopefully the lights will arrive soon...

No comments: