Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Free printable! Ouija boards and boxes

Given that I have a wonderful coffin bookcase, I was anxious to feel it up with Halloween goodies, and the best goodies are the ones you can make at home.

So I made some Google searches and found some really cool pictures of Ouija boards and boxes.  I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning them up and turning them into miniatures, so Kassandra has something to entertain her guests.

The board fits inside the box!
Here is a printie for you to make 2 set of different boxes, boards, instructions and planchettes.  Feel free to share them, give them as gifts and pass the file onto anyone (links back are nice too), but please, do not sell your creations or the file.

The Ouija boards I already had, from the time my shop was open.  The black box I recreated with the help of a picture of a vintage Ouija box from the 30s-40s.  I could not find a date for the blue and orange box, though.  I am not very happy with the planchettes; I included them so your set would not be incomplete, but I actually plan to make a planchette out of polymer clay.  Maybe you can do too, or you can use a jewelry finding instead (maybe one in a heart shape?).

Enjoy them!

No comments: