Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Free printable! Halloween coloring books

One day closer to Halloween!

Who doesn't love it? Although this year is going to be not so much fun, with the pandemic and all.  Trick or treating has been suspended on many places, and we will not be able to celebrate with parties, movie watching with friends or your favorite activity, if it involves many people.

Lucky our dollhouses do not have such problems!  Kassandra has started already to plan a party, and she asked for help with the decorating.  Well, my first suggestion was to put up one of those fake coffins.  She was not pleased at first, with all the implications that could have, but when she saw the piece in question she changed her mind:


This phenomenal piece comes from Ever After Miniatures, a place I always recommend for fabulous books and other paper goodies.  The fun thing about this piece is you can use it with or without the shelves.  Kassandra was considering another one to put Mr. Fortunato inside, so he can enjoy the party too.

We started unpacking games and other knick-knacks to decorate, and Kassandra asked if by any chance did I have Halloween coloring books.  "I do not", I said, "but I'll be happy to make some for you".

Since I did not know she asked for herself or the children of the house, I made two, one for kids and one for adults.  I made them using images found on Google: 


The boxed game is also from Ever After Miniatures
In case you need some coloring books for your scene, I am happy to provide the file.  I hope you have fun assembling and displaying the books.  Feel free to share them, give them as gifts and pass the file onto anyone (links back are nice too), but please, do not sell your creations or the file.

Enjoy!

No comments: