Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The haberdashery shop is finished!!

Soooo happy today!  The haberdashery shop is finished.  Well, we know this kind of projects in miniature are never truly finished - you never know if you can find THAT perfect little thing that goes so well with your scene, and you simply just need to have.  You do not want it, you absolutely NEED IT!

I am proud to say everything, every last little thing, every single tiny microscopic little thing (sorry, a bit of Corpse Bride song here!) comes from Zenas Miniatures shops.  Well, except for a couple of details, really.





I loooove the button boxes!

The thimbles are pieces from Bindels Ornaments

The veil box, I designed it myself a long time ago.  It has a piece of veil inside!
I absolutely love the scene!  And I am in love with all the mourning line from Zena.  If I had had more room, I would have included her beautiful mourning fan display!

Next project, the terrarium box for Kassandra's turtle pets!

No comments: