Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Little details

Sometimes life can get hectic, and you have some small projects that get pushed to the back burner, and never finished.  I had one of those projects since before last Christmas!  So I was very happy when I finally ended it.

It is a very simple wood tray that I made out of popsicle sticks.  My coworker Carlos, who is a darling, cut the sticks for me.  I stained it and put some candles on it for a cozy look in the living room.




 

The handles I bought from Tienda de Casitas; the round candles are from Art of Mini and the pillar candles were a gift from Nalladris.  They are all snow white as if they were just new from a shop.  I do not like to display already burnt candles - not even in real life! - so the wicks are white too.


I love the center table!  It has a sliding drawer under the glass that you can decorate with stuff.  I (oops, my mistake, I mean Kassandra, of course!) put two black and white ballet photographs on it.  The lower drawer also opens.  There are some cutlery sets, placemats and coasters on it.

Also, I made two vintage posters for the museum scene.  This time it's Titanic memorabilia.  You all know that Kassandra was a passanger of Titanic, so naturally anything Titanic interests her:



The largest one depicts an add for tickets sales of the sailing from New York to Europe - that naturally never took place.  I love how they look!

2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Why is miniatures always considered cute? It was my first feeling when I saw it,,cute! :-)

Kaleidoskopic Romance said...

Thank you so much! ♥