Sunday, June 20, 2021

Nursery scene - a gift for a coworker

One of my coworkers recently had a baby girl.  I made a little scene for her that she could use to decorate the baby's room.  

 For the room I used a small coin bank with the coin slot side as bottom.  I dressed up the walls, sides and ceiling with paper - I used one of Zenas Miniatures downloads to make the baby items.  Then I took a couple of frames to hang some art in the walls (one of them features the baby's name), and bought some commercially made baby items to fill the basket; and of course, a teddy bear.

The food packages and the diaper box I designed myself with images found on Google.






 It was super easy and fast to do.  My coworker loved it.  I hope her child can appreciate it too when she grows up :)

No comments: