This is a scene of which I have talked a lot about in previous posts, but, as it occurred with the beach kiosk, I never uploaded pictures once it was finished. So here they are!
![]() |
| General view. I added a floor to hold everything together |
![]() |
| The animal toys were a gift from a coworker |
The kids have their own play area, with a play tent, a pail with a shovel, and some water proof animals.
![]() |
| A big floatie waiting to be used, and a seagull stealing some French fries |
The barbecue is lit, and some good things are being cooked. We have ligher fluid, matches and a bag of charcoal (it sounds when you shake it, I don't remember if I did that or if it came like this).
We also have a tray of uncooked meat, ketchup and mustard bottles, and some skewers being cooked on the grill. A tray with pretzels is already prepared.
![]() |
| Let's go inside... |
![]() |
| How cosy! We even have a lamp! |
![]() |
| Lamp removed so you can see the clock |
My main purpose to put a floor was so the doors to the hut could swivel. Otherwise I would have had to glue them in position. Let's peek inside (for your comfort viewing, I will remove the roof):
A nice straw carpet allow us to leave the shoes outside and feel like at home. A long table with director chairs to sit comfortably while eating. Some coastal pictures are a must as well.
On the left side you can see an organizing cube shelf. Boxes with extra shoes (just in case ours get wet), and some more stuff to eat and drink.
![]() |
| Aerial view of the organization |
We have another bag with groceries (all handmade by me, except the milk bottles). We have Oreo cookies, and several bags of chips. On the shelf we have bags of Gummy bears, a couple of pizza boxes, a bucket of KFC pieces, some wine and spirit bottles, a box of cookies and a couple of Twinings tea tins. We are not going hungry!
You can see the table all set up with placemats, cutlery, napkins, coasters, glasses and a bottle of wine. The decorated plates I made hold some burgers. On the beach bag we have a can of Pringles, a bag of chips and a bottle of water, in case we take a walk. We have some clean towels on the rack, waiting to be used, and an extra pillow (it's there because it didn't came out very well after sewing it, but still looks pretty enough).
We have cupboards holding tupperwares, bowls, glasses, plates and mugs. Under the sink we have some cleaning supplies, and some preserves and a cereal box. The little drawers hold more napkins and more cutlery. Over the counter we have a roll of kitchen towels with Angel fishes, a bowl with fresh lemons, more cutlery, a jar of instant coffee and my beloved tuna cans and pinapple cans. There's also a sponge, dishwasher and a tea towel.
I absolutely loved making this. I had so many ideas for it, and it was fun making them reality. As of today, it is finished, although I may end up adding some extra cans of food, you never know...














No comments:
Post a Comment