Sunday, January 30, 2022

Scene: Apothecary

Today I finished another scene.  This one I wanted to do for a long time, but I was always doubtful about where I would put it.  So I opted to make a similar one as I did for the haberdashery shop: a self-contained scene that could very well be put in the wall.  It would not be too big, but cute enough to display pharmacy stuff, which I adore.

I am very happy how it turned out:

This time I even put a sign on the door!

I love all the tiny jars


My favorite thing is the brass scale - the arm moves!

All the porcelain jars, like in real pharmacies! And some laboratory bottles

And more tiny bottles

It took a while to find everything I wanted to include.  Some stuff was bought on purpose, some other I had lying about, and some I designed myself.  Most of the display boxes come from Zena's Miniatures.

Very happy to finally have a little apothecary!

2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

As a chemist, I love this

Kaleidoskopic Romance said...

Thank you so much! I am happy you approve! :)