Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Upgrade for the terrace

Yesterday Kassandra wanted to do another makeover.  She insisted she had found a lovely Spanish tile for the terrace, and nothing would convince her to maybe wait because she could change her mind again.

So we stripped the terrace of the previous floor and installed the new.  Even I must admit that the change suits the terrace well:


Before


After

"I'll admit, Kassandra, that the new floor is very pretty".

"Isn't it?  I absolutely love the central ornamental piece!  The other tiles just looked old, and since this is a new and modern home I did not like that.  Besides, the lady that made this floor is really talented.  I also bought from her the floor in the conservatory.  I must admit that I peruse her new creations often..."

"Surely you won't pretend to change another floor, will you?"

"Oh, no, dear, not anymore.  I think I am happy now will all my choices.  But in the future, who knows...?"

No comments: