Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Free printable! Game boxes

When Winter is coming (ha ha, see what I did there?), what is better than an afternoon with family or friends playing games?  There are a lot of traditional games that would look awesome in a dollhouse setting.  I spent several afternoons searching the web for pictures, and I am happy I was able to make some very popular games, which I am sure many of us have played at least once:




It was so much fun to design these!  So, to not waste my efforts, I am happy to pass along the printable with all the boxes and the accessories.  Here you go!  I hope you have fun making these!

For the Twister mat, I printed it in regular copy paper and covered it with clear adhesive film - my box of Twister had a plastic mat, so this gives it a shiny plastic look.  The bad things is, you cannot fit the mat inside the box (the cover will pop up), so I am thinking in printing it on fabric paper; that way I can fold and store it in the box. If you want to display it unfolded then you have no problems.  The rest you can print in matte photo paper for best results, or you can print in regular paper and glue to cardboard before cutting and mounting.



Please feel free to print as many copies as you like, make gifts for friends, and pass the printie along (links back are nice too), but please do not sell the file or your creations.  Thank you, and enjoy!

No comments: