Sunday, June 7, 2020

Filling up the fridge

I have been so excited to work on these!  Who doesn't love a fridge all filled up with nice refreshing sodas and beers when heat starts to make you sweat?

This has been so much fun!  I bought 15 empty cans to play with, because I wanted the fridge to have all sorts of drinks inside - naturally, I wanted to include my favorites, which I could not find ready made.  I also wanted some cans on the counter of the magazine kiosk.

The most tiring part was perusing the web for good logos, and then cleaning and adjusting them to fit the labels.  I designed the labels to match actual drink cans (even though they may be old designs now).

It was such a meticulous project, but very rewarding.  I love how well they turned out!



The alcoholic beverages are on top, so the kids won't reach them.
It is a pity that the template won't be used by anyone else, so I am happy to make it a free printable, just in case you need some sodas or beers at your scene.  Enjoy it!

No comments: