Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The new scene has been started!

A couple of days ago, I mentioned that I was going to start the process of making a museum scene / curator workshop / curiosities room.  Today the process started with putting the floor on the roombox.

I will be using a little greenhouse that a co-worker found for me some years ago.  It is lovely; it was going to be an organic product shop, but I think the new scene is more atune to Kassandra's taste.


The flooring came from Jessica Cloe Minis.  It is a lovely tile in black and white, which is a combination that I like very much.  I printed one A4 sheet, hoping it would cover everything.  Alas, it was a tiny bit short:


So I printed some extra and attached it to the end.  The joining point is invisible!



Now, it is ready to be cut to shape and installed:


I affixed it with some double-sided tape

It looks gorgeous!

I am very happy with how well it looks.  I have a couple of things already put in place.  Currently waiting on some furniture to start planing the design of the scene!


No comments: