Sunday, December 12, 2021

Chandelier lamps for Kassandra's house

Kassandra called today, very excited for me to show up and help her hang some new furnishings in her house.  When I arrived, I saw her getting ready to put into their final place two beautiful chandelier lamps.

"Hello, dear", she said.  "I am happy you could come.  My two lamps finally showed up!  I had been waiting for them since last September."

"Wow.  September?  How is that possible?"

"Apparently, the people at the post office could not deliver them for "incorrect address".  See, how absurd!  The vendor had to shipped them again, and thankfully, this time they arrived without incident."

"They look really nice.  Let's get started!"

For the bedroom...

...and the library

"Well, they look gorgeous, Kassandra."

"They do, don't they?  I thought originally to put both of them in the library, but what I am thinking now is adding some wall sconces to both rooms.  And maybe a light for the painting in the library?  I am still not sure about that, but we'll see..."

No comments: