Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Ballet Studio has a mirror!

Finally!  Some days ago the mirror for the ballet studio arrived, and Kassandra installed it on the chosen wall:



"How wonderful!", she said. "Now I only lack a portable barre.  And I already know who I am going to ask to make it for me."
"Who?"
"A very skilled professional who made a perch for my raven Eddie.  It was ages ago, but I see that from time to time he stills posts his work for sale.  I will have to talk to him".
"I cannot wait to see it.  I am sure it will be really nice".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy apart, I did not want to use a real mirror for this project.  I was afraid it would weight too much to stay put on the wall, and also it could break.  So I chose some acrylic mini mirrors instead.  They are very light, and they cannot break.  The reflection is not bad, although not as good as a real mirror.  But I am very happy how well it looks!

No comments: