Saturday, November 28, 2020

Free printable! Miniature box of condoms

This is something that I have been wanting to do for years!  I love that we can include in our houses modern stuff like tablets, phones and computers.  But my favorite things are the subtle ones: like a box of tampons... or a box of condoms!

The one I have made I have scanned from a brand new box that I had at home; I composed the images, cleaned them a bit and made to scale.  I even scanned the condom packets and the pamphet!  Unfortunately, the pamphlet did not look good in 1:12 scale, so I omitted it.  But I very much like the end result:


The fun part is, the condom packets fit inside the box!  I may try something adventurous and glue a tiny jump ring inside them, to mimick an actual condom - I don't know if jump rings will be small enough to fit, but it's worth a try.

This will go into Kassandra's nightstand :)

I am very happy to share with you all the printable to make this.  As allways, feel free to share, make and give as gifts and pass the file along to anyone (links back are nice too), but please do not sell the file, or your creations.  Thank you!

HERE you go!  Have fun!

No comments: