Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back from vacation, and new necklace

Hubby and I got back 2 days ago from Pontevedra (Galicia), after spending 10 days at the beach with our family.  I have lots to talk about, and I will, as soon as I gather all the pictures we took, and have a little time to devote to the post.

In the meantime, I want to share the new necklace that I got: it's Lana Lang's necklace from the Smallville series:

Picture from the Jinxy Jewels Etsy store
I am not a fan of Lana, but I have always liked her necklace.  For a time I considered making my own, but I never did.  Just recently it came over me the idea to re-watch Smallville (I still have some seasons to buy), and somehow I ended up searching online for replicas of Lana's necklace.  Even though I believe some official replicas exist, they are too expensive for me, so mine came from Jinxy Jewels.  She has articles for fans of Supernatural, The Hunger Games, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter and other stuff too.  Check her out.

I hope someday I can buy a necklace with a clear bead - I would hate to hurt Clark if someday he happens to come near me.  I like the guy... But my true love of Smallville is Lex - up until season 5 at least, which is the last one I watched anyway...

Picture taken from buddytv.com

No comments: