Friday, April 24, 2009

So proud of my mom!

My mom is one of those people that is not crafty at all. She can sew a bit just to mend or adjust her clothes, but that's it. With her miniature hobby, she buys anything she likes, or relies on me to make it for her.

Today she called me to talk about some miniatures she wanted to buy, and suddenly told me, "I've got something to show you!" And she sent me this pic of this bathrobe:


I told her that I liked it, and asked when did she buy it. And then she said "I didn't buy it, I made it!". She saw a picture of a bathrobe on an online-shop and thought what we do-it-ourselves people tend to think frequently: "I can do that". She used an old towel, and it took her about an hour, with pattern and all. She was so happy with her accomplishment, and she asked if I really believed it was bought. I really did think so.

Parents tend to be proud of their offspring. Today is my moment to be proud of my mom!

No comments: