Monday, April 13, 2009

Hand-made rugs

Although it is nice to have beautiful commercial miniature rugs in your dollhouse, sometimes the ready-made rugs don't fit in your color scheme. And that is a problem when you don't know how to knit or crochet (like in my case).

Always on the search for accessories for my dollhouse, I found littlesassymini's shop. Daisy makes lovely hand-made rugs at an unbeatable price, and she is willing to work with you if you have a special request.

So I contacted her, and she made a fantastic and unusual design for my vampire's dollhouse studio:

As you can see, it looks great with the rest of the decoration.

Daisy was wonderful to work with, sending me pics of different designs so I could choose my favorite, and she made and sent my rug in a record time! Keep her in mind when you have to fill that little piece of floor in your dollhouse...

3 comments:

LITTLESASSY said...

Thanks so much for including the info to reach my shop! And - gee whiz -- the rug looks great in your room, doesn't it? I really like the way you decorated it. It never occurred to me to do a room - or house - for a vampire or witch, but it looks really great. Oh, and I noticed in a previous blog that you had a bottle of dragon's tears. LOL! I's great!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic room!
I wish I could find a real-size rug exactly like that one.
Great work!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.