Friday, November 26, 2021

A lovely gift for Kassandra's library

Yesterday I visited Kassandra.  I had something very special that I made for her, and I wanted to see how she liked it, being as she is a creature so fond of luxurious things.

"Good day, Kassandra!  I come bearing gifts!"

"Hello, dear.  Oh, how exciting!  What did you bring? Let me see, let me see!"

"Here, this is for you.  I hope you have enough room to accomodate it."


"Oh my stars, it is gorgeous!  And it is for me?  Thank you so much, dear!  Of course there is room to place it!  I will put it in the libray.  One needs drinks when one is busy perusing books!  But first, let's fill it up"

Some wine goblets and a nice bottle of red wine
 

And said and done, she placed it in the library:




"It is absolutely superb, dear!  Thank you again.  I will treasure it for years to come."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy apart, this globe is a fantastic kit, creation of Sandra Quigley; you can buy your own kit from her HERE, or ready made HERE.  It is challenging, but doable if you are careful and do not rush things.  Also, if you have trouble with written instructions, like me, Sandra uploaded a tutorial on YouTube that you can follow along as you are crafting.  It helps inmensely.  

If you try it out, I hope you enjoy it.  I really did!

No comments: