Sunday, May 24, 2020

Time to tend the plants!

Today I visited Kassandra.  She was very busy getting the conservatory ready for some work with plants.

"Good morning", I said to her.  "Are you bringing your flowers already?"

"Good day to you!  No, not yet.  I am having delivered some furniture soon, but it is for the terrace, because good weather is coming, and I want to have guests during the summer".

"But Kassandra, you do not even have the parlor ready!"

"Who needs the parlor, when you can enjoy a summer evening outdoors?  I assure you, my guests won't mind, as long as there are food and drinks available.  Although I should think about bringing a TV set and games for the young ones..."

"I got you these, so you will be ready when your plants arrive".


"Oh, aren't you lovely?  Thank you very much!  I will keep them in the conservatory until I have need of them".


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was so much fun designing these bags!  I made a very easy to make printable, and I am happy to share it, so here you go!  Have fun with them, resize them, fill a shop shelf with them!  As always, you are welcome to share the printie, but please do not sell it.  Enjoy!

No comments: