Monday, February 10, 2020

A new acquisition

Today it was Kassandra the one that came looking for me.

"You are going to love this!", she said.
"What is it?"
"I have purchased a new house!  Well, it is not really new, but you'll see..."

And indeed she has.  She was all excited about showing it to me, because...

"After all, you are going to remodel it for me."
"I am very glad to see that you trust my knowledge in these matters".
"Oh, don't worry, I have very clear ideas about what I want for it.  Take a look!"



"Isn't it lovely?  I am thinking about adding an attic.  The ceilings in the first floor are too high.  And I could use some extra rooms..."
"What are you thinking in terms of decoration?"
"In the ground floor, a drawing room and a cellar.  And of course, a library on the first floor.  And I think I need a bedroom too, just in case..."
"So what do you need the attic for?"
"I want a ballet studio.  I need to rehearse.  And did you see it has a conservatory, and a deck?"



"Very nice".
"I cannot wait to start the renovations!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy apart, I came across this house by chance, and I bought it locally.  I used some gift money my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday, and I could not be more happy.  I have so many plans for it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.