Sunday, November 10, 2019

Tom Bishop Show 2019

Back home from Madrid, after attending the Tom Bishop Show!  This year I did not get a lot of stuff, but some of the stuff I got is out of this world.

First purchase, a showcase cabinet for the museum, from Mariví Sacristán:


I already have pretty much all the furniture I need.  I do not think I will be buying more pieces, unless they are small, but we'll see...

Then, the fabulous hand-made pieces!  First, a couple of items for the museum, courtesy of 64TNT Miniatures:

A wonderful collection of bird eggs...
... and a tall glass dome display with a big egg
Loredana's work is simply astounding!  Every year I come home with at least one piece from her.
Then, a kit from Taller Targioni:


I will use the dome to finally make the Phantom of the Opera shrine I have wanted to make for a long time.  
And a couple of pieces for the soap shop.  Two pillows from Pilar Alén:


And one from MiniMaribe:


But the crown jewel of this year is this espectacular beauty:





This is the otherwordly creation of Elena González.  She makes dolls, but her specialty are these amazing gothic ladies.  I fell in love with her, and my mom bought it for me, as an anticipated Christmas gift.  Here she is, getting acquainted with Kassandra:  



I'm guessing they will make friends very fast!

No comments: