Sunday, November 11, 2018

Tom Bishop's Show 2018

Once more, I am back from another Tom Bishop's Show!

Even though my mom and I had a great time, I was kind of sad that each year less and less artisans are showing up to showcase their work.  We have a lot of national miniaturists, but I miss some great names that we had in the past, and that they say they are too busy, or it is not worthy anymore for them to come.

I am glad I have their websites, and some of their pieces, and that I can write an email and I can have another piece of art from them.  But I miss to chat with them, and see in real life all the beauty of their work.  

Anyway, here are this year's founds:

A candle and a dome glass by 64tnt Miniatures
A Christmas wreath by Miniaturas PQF
A toiletry bottle kit by ViliaMiniatures
A trunk kit and a dominoes kit by Cinderella
Hardware for the trunk by Bindels Ornaments
A glass funnel by Beatricce Miniatures
A resting cat and silver handles by Chic Dollhouse
Hopefully there will be more next year.  Oh, the plans I have for the trunk...!  I cannot wait to start!!

No comments: