Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Dollhouse miniatures arriving!

I get so happy when I open my mail box and find little treasures buried amongst the letters!  Today a lot of minis arrived, and I am so excited about them.


First, hardware.  A bag of drawer pullers to decorate some boxes I made, and hinges to see if I can help my mom to fix a 1:144 scale dollhouse that she bought already made and whose door insists on falling off.



Then, a chest box with parfum bottles and jewelry.  It is somehow cute, but I want to try and make something really special with it that I wanted to have and could not buy, because the ones I saw were reaaaaaally expensive.  I hope I can manage it, but if I don't I know I won't have lost much money on it.  It cost less than $5.

And finally, something really special for my vampire tenant.  Gothic furniture for her 1:144 scale dollhouse!


She says she cannot wait to start assembling the kits.  They are very tiny, and they are going to be a challenge, but I am very looking forward to see how they turn out.  They come from SDK Miniatures.

No comments: