Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Dollhouse miniature desk for witch or wizard available in my shop


I love, love, love this desk!  It has been sitting in my own dollhouse for 12 years, but it's time for it to go to a new caring home.

To bid him good bye I have dressed it thoroughly with paper goodies and writing materials, and it will look awesome in any setting; I designed it for a witch or wizard home and it has some unicorn drawings on the table, but you can stuff those in a drawer and you will have a beautiful piece suitable for any house.
This is a wood desk with 5 working drawers and includes everything you see.  Even the drawers have some stuff in them:


Obviously, since I made this with one of my own pieces, this design is one of a kind, and once it is gone, there will be no more like it.  It is waiting just for you in my shop.

No comments: