Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New design for The Illusion Lockets!

Remember that fabulous artist, Jim Anderson, who created The Illusion lockets after the one featured in the movie The Illusionist?  Well, Jim has made it again, and created something just beautiful: cremation ash lockets with secret compartiments.  It is the same design as his original lockets, but with a small compartment under the pictures, in which you can store small aids (such as pills or batteries), or the remains of a loved one. - he even designed a small black box for them.

I just found out about them after watching this video:



I think it is a marvellous invention.  I am going to start saving up for one.  As I already have one of Jim's lockets, I know for a fact that they are wonderfully made, and they are just beautiful.

No comments: