Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nail design of the week

I recently purchased a couple of nail polishes in gold and silver, and this week I decided to try out the silver one for the first time:


I absolutely love it!  These are the tools I used:
Unglax nail hardener as base coat
Essence Colour and Go Icy Princess (#141)
Seche Vite top coat
Naio coconut cuticle oil for the cuticles when everything is finished and dry

I tried it first with a mate top coat; I painted the pinky finger, but I did not like the results - if you look at the picture closely, you'll see the shine that nail has is different from the rest.  So I just top coated everything with the Seche Vite.

I purchased it with the intention of using it for stamping, but I really like it by its own.  The color is really like antique silver - not shiny silver or steel. 

Looking forward to trying more colors of this brand!

No comments: