Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Furniture in dollhouse scale

That's what you will find at minibuilder. Ray is an awesome carpentry artist that makes furniture from scratch in the most precious woods. He is available for custom work, and his designs are fantastic. Besides, you will not only find the classic dining rooms, chairs, coffee tables and shelves; Ray sometimes surprises us with out-of-the-ordinary furniture like this amazing coffin:

Oh, how I wish my vampire lady slept in a coffin! But she says she is so happy with her recently acquired bed from Wightcrafts...

I have been a fan of Ray's work for some time, and just recently custom ordered a tall book stand for my vampire lady' study. It arrived this morning, and it's fantastic:

I had been looking for one of these for some time. Ray was excellent to work with, and my order was ready very fast - and shipped fast too! I am currently waiting for an special book to arrive to display over the book stand - also artist made, more on that in the future...

No comments: